Monday, February 4, 2013

How about them Ravens......

So I had a blast this weekend!!!  Friday of course was in the bed early - had my final CASA Training Class Saturday and already have my first case!  Saturday I headed to the basketball game in which I had a wonderful time with my Soror's and then Sunday was the most exciting - my first Super Bowl Party!!  The party was out at this Lakefront property, was just happy to be out enjoying myself......  I exchanged numbers with someone new and even talked of dating someone old.  S was at the game, we took a really nice picture together......looked so happy.....but I had talked about seeing him twice in which he was too busy and reminded me of how unhappy I am.  He made the comment that we should put the picture on our fireplace...................................................................................why oh why does he continue to make comments like that yet say he's not ready for a relationship??

Anyway, something old is really sweet, we'll call him G.....but I just want to take things really slow.  We've been friends for quite some time now and we all know that once that line is crossed there's no turning back.  L will be here in a couple weeks for All Star!!!  Sooooo looking forward to that fun as well..........................

In other news: I've gotten my paperwork (application) together for the PhD Program *nervous*.  I still have to take the GRE and pay the $50 for the app fee.  IRS is not processing refunds of those with Education Credits until Mid February, meaning I can expect my refund sometime early March :-/  Praying that it all works out because application is due March 1.

I hope you had a wonderful time this weekend.  The game was hilarious when the lights went out lol but I really enjoyed Beyonce's performance :-)  Not a Bey Bee but she and the other members did their thing! 

#Motivation


~Peace & Blessings~

2 comments:

Don said...

Yes. Really good Super Bowl festivities, we traveled to NOLA and had planned on staying Saturday and returning home Sunday in time for the Super Bowl, but ended up kicking it both days. The game turned out much better than I expected. I had hoped Baltimore would win, so although the momentum flipped after Beyonce's performance turned off the lights, the outcome was celebrated. I'm still crunchy that my Saints weren't playing though.

Speaking of Beyonce's performance, Kelly Rowland borrowed your hips I see. As always, good luck on your PhD studies.

The SweetDST said...

lol Hey Don - thanks! Hope all is well on your end! *hugs*